Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to my baby girl!! Who isn't such a baby anymore!

Happy Birthday Sela!

We woke up early to sing Happy Birthday to Sela this morning and she told me "NO, STOP" and then added, not in her usually mumbling voice but very clearly, "I WANT MY BUBIE". I know she misses her Bubie and PopPop, but I think she really didn't like our singing.

It is hard to believe that my baby isn't such a baby anymore. She is grown and developed so much in the year since she has been home. Here are pictures of her from this morning:

We are looking forward to going to Tampa this weekend and celebrating her birthday with Auntie Mary, Mr. Rob and Juliet and then coming home to have yet another celebration with family and friends.

1 comment:

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww! Happy Birthday to Sweet Sela! Is she as Petite as she looks?