
Sela started school this year with Nathan at Bet Yeladim. Their first day was last Monday, the 11th. Sela was so excited to be going to the school with the big kids! There were no tears from my kids when I dropped them off, infact, they couldn't wait to push me out the door. Unfortunately, I got a call a few hours later that Sela had a fever and had to be picked up! She was home that afternoon and all the next day, so it was a short first week. The kids did have a little time adjusting to being back in school and in a routine. We are still working out the kinks - Nathan has to be reminded to keep his clothes on while in school and Sela has to be reminded that you must be quiet during rest time, but I think we all are going to have a great year!
6 comments:
Your kids are beautiful! I love how Sela is looking up at Nathan with that big old smile on her face! What a cutie! Have a great week!
What adorable pics!!
Robyn
What cute kiddos!!! Adorable!
Debbie
Adorable! I love Sela's adorable outfit!
Adorable in their back to school outfits!! Hope Sela is feeling better and loves school this year!!
Just catching up on your beautiful kids ~ and your BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHY! Happy to see their smiling faces!!! ~ the Blog is lovely!
Catherine
Post a Comment