Friday, October 10, 2008
I'm Sorry Day
Yesterday, we observed the holiday Yom Kippur, or as the kids refer to it, I'm Sorry Day. This is the day that we atone for our sins and ask for forgiveness. The kids did special projects in school revolving around the holiday and put a lot of thought into what they were sorry for and how they are going to be better people in the new year. Nathan was sorry for pushing his sister and not being nice to his mommy, and Sela was sorry for being a bad girl. Here are a few pics from I'm Sorry Day before leaving for synogogue - Sela loves modeling her new clothes.

Unfortunately, mommy didn't listen to the weather report and the kids and I were very hot during services. It was an unusually warm and muggy day here, so when we went back in the afternoon, we were dressed a little more appropriately for the weather.
I have been working very long hours at work, and miss my time with the kids. Here are a few pictures I took of them this week during our time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YOur kidoos are adorable and it looks like you will indeed have a little model on your hands!!
Wow. Your babies are BEAUTIFUL!!
Have a great weekend.
Hannah
YOUr kids are so cute. I lvoe the outfits.
What beautiful pics!! I can't believe how grown up Sela looks!!
Robyn
Post a Comment