Yesterday, I had an appointment to take the kids to the photo store in the mall to have pictures done. I was hoping to get a couple nice pics of the kids together so that I could frame one, and use one for holiday cards. Unfortunately, the photographer was terrible and I didn't like a single picture. So, another person at the store agreed to take more pictures of the kids, and although they turned out better, there still wasn't one in the entire group worth paying for! I was so dissappointed, as I know I know I have beautiful kids, but the pictures didn't even come close to showing their true beauty. They looked posed and awkward, and it was evident by looking at the pictures that they weren't happy.
As we started to drive home, we drove past the Wilde Lake Park in Columbia. The children were intrigued by the waterfall and wanted to go walk around. It was a cool, but very sunny day, and luckily, I had my camera with me. So, we walked though the park and I took pictures of my beautiful children and have one special picture (not here) that will be used on my holiday cards.
Here they are holding hands, and I didn't even ask them to!


Sela was getting tired and cold and not much in the mood for pictures, but Nathan was being adventurous and checking everything out...
No comments:
Post a Comment