Oh, R, they are getting sooooo big! Love those smiles!!!!! Nathan is going to melt so many hearts, and don't get me started on BEAUTIFUL Miss Sela! You better get yourself a very large broom to swat away some of those ol'boys when she is a teenager!!
Rena I agree they have gotten so big. Nathan looks like the soccer player you say he has become. And Sela, I can't believe how old she looks. Where did our babies go?
3 comments:
Oh, R, they are getting sooooo big! Love those smiles!!!!! Nathan is going to melt so many hearts, and don't get me started on BEAUTIFUL Miss Sela! You better get yourself a very large broom to swat away some of those ol'boys when she is a teenager!!
What cute pics!! I can't believe how grown up they look!!
Rena I agree they have gotten so big. Nathan looks like the soccer player you say he has become. And Sela, I can't believe how old she looks. Where did our babies go?
Post a Comment