Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekend Wedding Pictures

We spent the weekend celebrating the wedding of our cousin Bret to Becca. It was an amazing weekend and we enjoyed spending time with family. We stayed in a downtown DC hotel and went to the rehearsal dinner at Old Ebbit Grill, spent time by the pool, hung out with family and attended the wedding at a beautiful historic synogogue and the reception at the hotel.

Congratulations to Becca and Bret!! We love you.
Nathan and Sela getting ready to attend the rehearsal dinner:

Before the wedding - Sela posing with cousins Nicole and MatthewBubie and PopPop:Mommy with her beautiful princess:Sela with Cousin Nicole:

4 comments:

Gardenia said...

beautiful children. (they clean up nicely don't they!!) beautiful momma too. and lovely dresses. I love the ones Sela wore.

Lund7 said...

The pictures are beautiful I especially love the first one!!

One Busy Momma said...

Love little kids all dressed up!!!!!

Beautiful pics!!!1

Pam Thomas said...

Love Sela's dresses. Looks like she had a fun time. I just love dressing girls.:)