A few years ago, I made beautiful photocards (printed professionally on Kodak 5x7 paper) and personally paid for these cards hoping to use them as a fundraiser for GAFI (our online forum of Guatemalan adoptive families) to raise funds for Mayan Families. All cards have the Mayan Families website on them and note that a donation has been made in the recipient's honor.

9 cards toward a new traje (traditional outfit) for a young girl $50 minimum donation
6 cards toward the donation of desks and chairs for classrooms $30 minimum donation
8 cards for a donation to provide vaccinations and worming for a dog or cat $15 minimum donation
9 cards for donation toward having a dog or cat spayed or neutered $20 minimum donation
To donation to Mayan Families please click HERE. Or, go directly to their website (www.mayanfamilies.org) and find the DONATE NOW button.
I still have some gift cards available and thought this would be a good time to remind you as the holidays near. If you make a donation to Mayan Families through paypal for a the minimum amounts listed below, I would be happy to send you or your recipient a beautiful gift card. All you have to do is forward me your paypal receipt as proof of donation made and I will send it directly to your recipient (with personalized message on the back) or send to you inside a larger envelope for your distribution. I will pay the postage.
Here are the cards I have available:
9 cards for a donation of chickens to a family $35 donation
Here are the cards I have available:
9 cards for a donation of chickens to a family $35 donation

1 card for donation to the emergency fund $20 minimum donation.jpg)
9 cards toward a new traje (traditional outfit) for a young girl $50 minimum donation
6 cards toward the donation of desks and chairs for classrooms $30 minimum donation
8 cards for a donation to provide vaccinations and worming for a dog or cat $15 minimum donation
9 cards for donation toward having a dog or cat spayed or neutered $20 minimum donation
To donation to Mayan Families please click HERE. Or, go directly to their website (www.mayanfamilies.org) and find the DONATE NOW button.Also available are the beautiful cookbooks made by GAFI members also to benefit Mayan Families. We have over 50 of these left for sale. The price is $10 each and includes shipping. To purchase a cookbook, please contact me directly at RLK913@aol.com
Some of the recipes included:
For more information on the cookbook, please contact me directly.
THANK YOU!!
No comments:
Post a Comment