I have not been keeping up with my blog the way I would have liked, but it has been a busy time for us. I could not however let this special occassion pass without writing about my beautiful princess' birthday. On January 9, Yisela Mari turned 4. She has such a good heart, is very smart, creative, imaginative and is incredibly loving. Sela loves to sing and dance and often has conversations with her stuffed animals. On her report card which was issued yesterday, her teachers noted that she always comes to school with a smile and is eager to learn.For her birthday, Sela asked to have a princess spa party. She invited some friends from school and from ballet class to come for manicures and pedicures, then have hair and makeup done before changing into princess clothes. Once in their beautiful dresses the girls had pictures taken then sat down for cake and pink milk. The party ended with a princess pinata. Thanks to the help of Aunt Sherry, cousin Becca, Miriam, Amy and Aunt Teri, the party was a huge success. Here are a few pictures from Sela's special day:







8 comments:
Awesome pictures. It looks like so much fun. And you look beautiful my friend, keep up the hard work it is paying off!!
Let's plan for a February get together, unless you want me to come to FL with you :)
Oh my...she is so beautiful! and that cake is amazing...may have to copy it for my princesses b-day in July!!!
oh I love the princess spa theme. with the dresses too ! wow. what a great party. and the cake is awesome I must say. Your daughter is a beauty, and smart too!
That sounds like an awesome girlie party. I love the cake!
Wow! That is an awesome birthday!! I love that cake :)
Aww.....such a fun time! I loved the pic of all the girls in their dresses! Adorable!!!
What great pics of your beautiful princess!! The cake is amazing!!
Happy Birthday Sela!!
That cake is amazing! Great idea for a birthday party! Hope Sela had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment