Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt and Matzoh Balls

Last Sunday, Nathan and Sela joined the kids in the neighborhood for an Easter Egg Hunt. This was a first for my kids and they were very excited to find the eggs. Later that afternoon, we went home to make Matzoh Balls in preparation for Pesach. Nathan showing off all the eggs he had collected:
Sela loved all the candy and prizes inside the eggs!
As my kids are getting older, they don't like to stay still to have their pictures taken, so many of hte pictures I have from the Passover Sedar are of my neice Hollie and cousin Henry!




Sela was very excited to be wearing makeup (in preparation for her ballet recital in the spring) and was careful that it did not come off.
Nathan enjoying a plate of fruit with Bubie:

7 comments:

Lund7 said...

What great pictures. How fun for your children to experience two Easter traditions!

Melinda said...

Great picturese! Your children are as beautiful as ever!

Hannah said...

Adorable pictures!! Looks like such a fun time.

Anne said...

Such great pictures! The kids are so adorable. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you. I'm going to email about getting together soon.

Donna said...

What a beautiful children! And great pics!

Gardenia said...

your kiddos are adorable. as are their cousins.

Kim & Dave said...

Looks like you all have had a good time!

Adorable pics!