Here are some random thoughts from Facebook entries I have made over the last few months I wanted to share:
Sela played hide and seek yesterday.....by herself! I love this child's imagination!! May 26, 2010
had sweet dreams last night, but the morning was made even better when I woke to find my kids and dogs in bed with me, smiling and giggling. Doesn't get much better than that!
May 22, 2010
Rough night! Then I come home to my precious children sleeping safely and soundly in their beds looking like angels and everything seems right with the world. They give me hope for the future. I am so very thankful for all my many blessings!!
May 18, 2010
The first thing I see in the morning & the last thing I see at night are the faces of my beautiful children. And the thought of them all day long keeps me going!
May 14, 2010
listening to my sweet baby girl singing in bed very loudly "I've got that Sha-bat feeling deep in my heart and it feels so good!"
March 26, 2010
my princess decided to cut her hair today...and did it while at school!
February 17, 2010
My handsome guy, wearing a fireman hat, princess gloves and carrying a sword. What you can't see is that he also has NO pants! He wanted his pic taken to show PopPop!
February 3
amazed that after one week away in warm weather and shorts in Florida, we return to snow and long pants only to find that Nathan suddenly grew and his jeans and sweats no longer fit and are all too short!!
February 3
Nathan's picture was in Maryland Family Magazine Jan 2010 issue!! The picture is from last year at Bet Yeladim. At the age of 5, this is his 2nd time in a local publication.
January 6
This morning I asked Nathan why there was a number 19 on his folder for school - he told me that it was for his mommy's age...
December 11, 2009
it was my turn for a teacher conference today and I cried. Nathans teacher spent a lot of time telling me how incredibly special he is. Other teachers came in to meet me and tell me the same. As a mother, I know my children are special, but it is so nice to hear that others think the same!
November 24,2009
my sweet baby girl just told me that she likes my heart because there is a lot of love in it.
November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment