I am so thankful to live to close to my family and don't know how people live so far away from theirs. My family has saved me one more than one occassion, and the opportunity to do so again this weekend when my fridge and freezer broke down. Mom helped me cook all the food that had defrosted in the freezer and Teri let me bring tons of stuff that hadn't yet spoiled to her house. They are terrific and I am so greatful for their help!!
We were able to have the Channukah party at our house as planned on Sunday and it was so wonderful to see and spend time with our cousins and watch the kids play together. Here are some pictures and I hope to add more soon:
All the excitement was a little overwhelming for my kids, but we are looking forward to doing it again next weekend with more family!
1 comment:
How precious they are. I wanna kiss their little cheeks!
Post a Comment