What do you think of my new blog header? Did it myself! Not the most professional, but I am working with very limited skills.
Please let me know if you would like me to link to your blog as my next project is the column on the right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The New header is fanstic! Wish I knew how to do it myself. Great job. Link me =)
You did a great job on the header! Adorable pics of the kids! Feel free to add me to your links and let me know if you want me to link you too.
Rena,
I love your blog. I'm going to start! Marjorie
It's just beautious... I keep telling Mike, who is taking an HTML class right now, to hurry up and learn so that I can do fancier things in my blog!
very cute yes i would like you to connect me,
jill
Ewww I love it ! I will add you to mine :) Blogging is so addictive!
Post a Comment