Friday, June 6, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

I am straying from the theme a bit today as we have had so much excitement at our house this week, I just had to share!

Nathan's Godfather Juhani and his wife Sarah returned from Indonesia this week where they have been living for the past two years. We haven't seen them since last summer and Nathan has missed them a lot. We all surprised Nathan by going to pick him up from school. His class was just coming in from their time on the playground.
Nathan was very surprised to see us all, but once he saw "Hani" he didn't want to let go. I don't think he stopped smiling all night! We also celebrated the birthdays of our dogs Onyx and Mishu this week. They both turned 7 recently. They are such happy girls, loyal and loving. We are so blessed to have them in our lives and are so thankful that they are healthy! Here is Mishu:And, Onyx giving Nathan a kiss - Then Nathan gives Onyx a kiss.Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww look at that smile!! I think "Hani" made him the happiest boy in town!

Rebekah said...

Oh I love your photos this week ... he looks so happy - and your furry babies are too cute too! THanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Robyn said...

Nathan is such a cutie!! He looks so happy in these pics!!

Robyn

P.S. Happy Birthday Onyx and Mishu!!

Anonymous said...

What a doll he is!!!!!

Amy said...

Great pics! What a happy boy!

Steve & Amy said...

I just love the dog pics. Adorable! Have a great weekend!

Tracy said...

Lovely pictures! Hope you have a great weekend.

Rachel said...

What a week of excitement - great photos!

Marianne said...

Nathan's first two pictures bring tears to your eyes, how innocent and special. He is adorable!

Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

How exciting that Juhani is back! Don't know if this is permanent or temporary, but either way, I know you are all happy to have him!

Happy b-day to your furry girls. I especially love the shot of Mishu's big eyes! Dogs are the best!