Friday, June 13, 2008

FFF - BLOOPERS

Favorite Foto Friday: BLOOPERS


I could fill pages and pages with these, but will just share a few of my favorites:


Oops...forgot my pants!!

Nathan went through a phase where he lifted his shirt every time I tried to take a picture:

My kids love to be naked - Nathan was caught at the breakfast table without clothes:


Finally, here are the kids 1.5 years ago as I was trying to take a picture for our holiday card:


13 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG !! how funny!! I think you win!!

Dena said...

hahahahah! that's pretty funny - why do kids love to be naked so much?

Kelly said...

I love butt pics !!!! They are just so cute! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

My daughter loves to be naked too! lOL cute pics!!!!

Sarah said...

I have seen your kids clothes... they are gorgeous! Why won't they keep them on? LOL! Too funny!

And we have some crying pictures too... but usually it is me when nobody cooperates!!

Mandy said...

There are great Rena! I love them all. My son loves to be naked too. It's crazy.

Our Family of 5 said...

Now that's funny Rena! Too cute!!

Robyn said...

These bloopers are great!!

Robyn

Marianne said...

I agree, you win...adorable. I guess a naked christmas card wouldn't be good, huh. Very sweet. Thanks for sharing!

Isabella's mom said...

cute Bloops! Have a good one!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Very cute

the flores family

Anonymous said...

Love the peep show pics, actually I love all the pics!!

Becca said...

We are KINDRED SPIRITS! My daughter refuses to wear clothes, as well. There are many butt shots on my blog - hoping this "phase" ends before high school! Your son is adorable - I love that he pulls up his shirt for a photo!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca