The summer seems to just be getting started, but a month has already passed. Nathan started swimming lessons last week. He enjoys the time in the water with the other kids, but I don't know that he is getting much out of it. Here is my bathing beauty getting ready for swimming lessons:
Paying attention in class was difficult with 4 classes going on at the same time, and Nathan had 12 kids in his class!
My happy boy when lessons were over:
Last Friday, Mom and Dad left for a wedding in Massachusetts. On their way, they stopped at my friend Mary's house to drop off Sela. Sela has been staying with Mary, Rob and Juliet all week and has been spoiled rotten. Nathan and I will fly up tomorrow to go get her.
and a few pictures that Mary sent:
This Sela's first time away by herself with no family, and I understand that she is doing very well. She has always been very independant, so it didn't surprise me too much. I learned that she has been shopping, spending time at the beach house on Cape Cod, and wined and dined! I don't think she misses us too much and she may never want to come home!
Here is my little princess before she left:

Mary reports that the girls have been getting along very well. Here is my favorite picture of the two together:
No comments:
Post a Comment