On July 4th, Nathan and I traveled to Cape Cod to visit with Mary, Rob and Juliet and pick up Sela. We hadn't seen Sela in a week and both of us missed her very much. When we arrived at the Cape and Sela saw us, she jumped out of Mary's arms and squeeled with delight, "NATHAN", totally ignoring her mommy. It was heart warming to watch my kids hug and then chase each other around the car, but I needed hugs and kisses too!
Sela had obviously been spoiled rotten and was quickly learning about life on the Cape! She didn't want to come home, but who could blame her!
While there, we saw as much as the Cape as we could during our all too short visit. Mary, Rob and Juliet were wonderful hosts and have a lovely home. We look forward to visiting with them again. Here are a few pictures from our wonderful weekend:

13 comments:
Those are lovely pics from the cape! Glad Sela had fun. I can't believe how brave she is being away from you guys for a whole week! What a big girl -- you must be so proud!
Oh How neat!!! I would love to go there someday , it looks really beautiful!
Great pictures... Even Sela is quite the experienced traveler. It is so sweet that they missed each other so much. I'm sure she missed her mommy too
Beautiful pics!!
Robyn
GREAT PICTURES,ADORABLE KIDS.HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
What a fun time! I am sure Sela had a great time with Juliet! Someday, I want to visit the cape... it looks gorgeous!
Breathtaking pics!!! I love your little ones green and blue polka dot dresss!!! CUTE
Yes,great pictures!Kisses:))
I have just put that on my visit list - i too love the polka dotty dress
amazing pics - beautiful family:)
Beautiful pictures!
Rena ~ THE PHOTOS ARE BEAUTIFUL!! The kids are just gorgeous ~ !!!!
Catherine
Rena, the pictures are wonderful and the kids are just beautiful! They are growing so fast!!!! Sela has turned into such a little lady I can't stand it!!
Lynn (Dixie)
Post a Comment