Nathan playing in his classroom before the festivities began:

Getting in costume for the presentation:




To see more FAVORITE FRIDAY FOTOS from other bloggers, please check out Sarah's blog.
Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments. The kids and I love to read them!!
As always, if you would like me to link to your blog, just leave me the address in your comment or send me an e-mail. You are more than welcome to link my blog.







.jpg)


.jpg)
8 comments:
Adorable! Love your new bloggy look too! A facelift just makes you smile!
they are sooo cute! I love Thanksgiving!!!
hugs,Leslie
Too cute!!!
Looks like everyone had a great time!!!!!
Oh how fun!!! All the kids looked so cute!
Have a great weekend!
Very cute!!!
Adorable pictures! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks :)
So cute!!! I love school celebrations being a teacher!! I think N should be for Nathan!!!
How fun!!
Post a Comment