Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween '08

Nathan was really excited about Halloween this year. Sela was excited about her new dress. Here are the kids before school on Friday:

Our neighbors accross the street really go all out decorating for Halloween including piped in smoke and spooky music. Here are a few pictures that were taken before it got dark:





Unfortunately, Sela was quite spooked by all the Halloween decorations. She wouldn't even wear her own costume, and refused to go Trick or Treating. Nathan though was very happy in his costume and loved giving away candy to the kids who came to our house:

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Too cute!! I love Sela's skirt!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of your family! loved the costumes too!

My son was batman when he was 3 years old now he is 10 ;o( where does time go?

Hugs,Leslie

Rebekah said...

LOVE Sela's dress! I want one ... and your house looked AWESOME for Halloween ... alls I can say is WOW! Oh and of course you have the cutest Batman in tights I have ever seen! THanks for sharing!

Have a great weekend!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too

Sarah said...

Love Nathan's costume and Sela's Halloween dress! Sounds like you had a great time!