Friday night, we were able to spend Shabbat with Bubie and Pop Pop now that they are home. So much better than doing it over the phone! And, after dinner, we got to play with the Wii and Nathan played bowling with Bubie and PopPop. The kids cried when they left.
Saturday morning started with swimming lessons and then a trip to Pennsylvania to visit our dear friends Miss Anne, Mr. Mark, John, Luke and Grace. They have handled life's challenges with such grace and strength. I truly admire them and the family they have created - such a loving and warm home which makes you feel instantly comfortable and at ease. I wish they lived closer because both the kids and I really enjoy our time with them!
The weather was nice and the kids were able to play outside. They had fun on the swings, playing t-ball and rolling around in the grass with Mr. Mark. It was fun to play with all new toys and in the jump house in the basement! Our day ended with a special dinner with the family and we can't wait to see them again! Here is a picture of all the kids together - and all looking at the camera!

This is a picture that Anne sent to me. Unfortunately, I don't have more pictures as camera was stolen. We are all ok, thankfully. I miss my camera so much. I feel like someone robbed me of memories of my children. But, I am already saving for a new one.
Sunday we celebrated PopPop's birthday with him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! So, in his honor, here are a few pictures of PopPop with the kids:
From a trip to Atlanta with Nathan in early 2005:
From a visit to Arizona in 2006:
From Sela's pick up trip in Guatemala - Jun 2006:
From Hawaii 2007:

From Spring of 2008:
We love you PopPop!! Happy birthday!
3 comments:
Great pics! Sorry to hear about your camera. I'd be lost without mine!
Melinda
Adorable!!!!
nice family pics Rena!
Post a Comment