Hope everyone has a wonderful Shabbat filled with peace, happiness and love!
That is so wonderful! She looks so sweet in the pictures. What a special day for her :)
Adorable. I can't believe how grown up Sela looks. Have a great weekend!
What beautiful pictures!
What a special honor! Sweet pics!
Beautiful pics!!!She seems so happy in her special role!
oh I love learning about other religions and their ceremonies and traditions. congratulations to your little girl.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is so wonderful! She looks so sweet in the pictures. What a special day for her :)
Adorable. I can't believe how grown up Sela looks. Have a great weekend!
What beautiful pictures!
What a special honor! Sweet pics!
Beautiful pics!!!
She seems so happy in her special role!
oh I love learning about other religions and their ceremonies and traditions. congratulations to your little girl.
Post a Comment