Monday, November 5, 2007

Bright spots from our weekend

We had a very busy weekend, as usual. I was doing some last minute shopping preparing for my trip to Guatemala and missing the kids already. Nathan wanted to go to one more store, so we hit the newly opened Trader Joe's and he got a purple balloon. He was so excited about the balloon that he took a nap holding on to it:I could tell when he woke up, because I heard little footsteps running into the bathroom and moving the step stool accross the floor. I thought he had to rush to take care of business, but I was wrong. The balloon had slipped out of his hand, and he was using the step stool to get it:


Here are a few other random pictures from the weekend:




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your children are just gorgeous!! Love the last one of Sela...

Sarah