Monday, November 19, 2007

Bubie's 88th

I woke up to a beautiful view on Sunday morning:I am so glad to be home with my family. I missed the kids and dogs so much while I was away then when I was sick. I think they missed me a little too. My girls took good care of me while I was sick, and we kissed, cuddled and hugged for almost three whole days!

We all were feeling much better by Sunday morning and getting back to our regular routines. After breakfast, the kids took a bubble bath together in preparation for Bubie Ruby's 88th Birthday Party.

Sela then modeled the outfit she picked out all by herself:

Here are a few pictures from the birthday party.













Marlee wanted to use the camera and got a few great shots:




Finally, here is the whole mishpucha:



I know alot of people have been asking questions and want to hear more about my trip. I am still trying to process all that I saw and experienced, but I promise to write more soon and post more pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rena,
Looks more like the moon than the sun! LOL! Sorry to hear you were sick.