As I prepare for my trip to Guatemala, I begin to miss all my kids (Nathan, Sela, Onyx and Mishu) and truly hope they won't be too much trouble for my parents. Actually, I just hope my parents are still speaking to me when I get back!
I took a few precious pictures of Nathan the other day as he was running around the house in his bicycle helmet. He has been a handful this week. When it is time to go to bed, he has to make a few phone calls, and that lasts about 30 minutes if I am lucky! He has also made up a few new words to songs that include proper names for body parts! It starts "Old McDonald has a...." His favorite new saying is "oh spaghetti ohs!". Nathan also came to the realization last night about where money comes from...it comes from Aunt Sherry! But of course!
Sela has not been feeling well this week, had a runny nose and is fighting off a cold, so she was not in a picture taking mood. She is very excited about spending the next few days with Bubie and PopPop and has helped me to pack her bags!
I am really excited about this trip, seeing and spending time with some good friends and doing some volunteer work with an organization that is amazing and being in a country that will always hold a special place in my heart! Can't wait to go back with Nathan and Sela some day soon!
You can read more about this trip at: http://gafimayanmissions.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
That is too funny about the butterfly! Something I would do!!!
Can't wait to meet you in person tomorrow! What an amazing trip this will be!
I know what you mean about missing our kids while we are away!
Sarah
That is too funny about the butterfly! Something I would do!!!
Can't wait to meet you in person tomorrow! What an amazing trip this will be!
I know what you mean about missing our kids while we are away!
Sarah
Post a Comment