The kids had swimming lessons on Saturday, they are getting so big and don't look like babies anymore!!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Swimming Lessons and Party Clothes
We had a very low key Memorial Day Weekend. We spent a lot of time catching up on household chores and just relaxing and being together as a family.
The kids had swimming lessons on Saturday, they are getting so big and don't look like babies anymore!!
On Saturday we also had a party to attend to welcome Baby Brody to the family. I am sorry I forgot my camera and wasn't able to take any pictures, but here are the kids getting ready, showing off their party clothes.
Nathan loves this shirt I bought for him in Guatemala when he was just a baby. He found it in the back of his closet. And yes, he did wear pants!

I love these kids so much!! Just seeing this picture of their precious faces makes me feel happy!
The kids had swimming lessons on Saturday, they are getting so big and don't look like babies anymore!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What beautiful children and just love those big smiles. Happy weekend, Rhonda
Awww.......adorable!!!
Adorable...and I am glad to know he did actually wear pants :)
Post a Comment