The kids completed their first session of swimming lessons on Saturday and both did very well and were very proud that their Bubie came to watch. They each mastered all the skills necessary at their level to progress to the next level. I am so proud of those kids and very happy that I found such a great swim school!!
Nathan had his first real challenge on the soccer field this week. After scoring 3 and 5 goals in his first two games, he only scored one goal this game and was quite disappointed with himself, especially because Bubie and Aunt Sherry came to see him play. He did try hard but the other team was bigger and faster. Nathan did play hard and managed quite well under the circumstances. Here is my little soccer player:
The weekend did start on a sad note, when we learned of the news that Aunt Sherry had to put down her dog Cory on Friday. Cory was a wonderful dog and the most well behaved dog I have ever met. I am so very sorry for your loss Aunt Sherry, Uncle Saul, Seth and Bret! Cory will be missed.
No comments:
Post a Comment