On Tuesday, Nathan was chosen as the star student. That day, he was the line leader all day and got to eat lunch at a special table with three friends he chose. I asked the teachers later because I was surprised that he didn't pick kids he often talks about at home, and they explained that they think he chose the three kids that were closest to him at the time!
When I grow up I want to be......a soccer player
My favorite subject is ........housekeeping
I am good at .....playing baseball and tennis and volleyball
I am proud of myself because......I help my mom do some jobs and I recycle
What I like most about school is......playing with my friends
I am the star student because ........ I am so smart
My star:
Nathan with his teachers (and Sela):
4 comments:
What great pictures and congrats on having a "Star" student!!!!
Debbie
Oh she's beautiful! Does "Morah" mean Teacher?
Looking at your blog, to your right is a picture of Miriam Josefina, not only do I love that name, but she's a lovely girl! Adoption is so exciting! Such a blessing for all involved!
Now I see Luis's photo. What a handsome boy! I love the sponsorship idea. Very special. :)
Cute!!!! What a great pair of kiddos you have!
Post a Comment